Feb 10, 2020
On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast Hunter Beless interviews Kimberly Wootten and PaToya Hall about discipleship, specifically, the importance of seeking out life on life discipleship relationships over learning online. This is the first in a five episode series called “Keeping it Local: Leaning Into Discipleship in Your Local Context.”
RESOURCE FOR DISCIPLESHIP
Spiritual Mothering by Susan Hunt
• What does it mean to be a disciple of Christ?
• Where do you see the command to make disciples in Scripture?
• How has the Lord used Christian community to sharpen you, encourage you, and make you look more like Jesus?
• What are the barriers you’ve faced as a disciple of Christ?
• As a disciple of Christ, how you can further engage in your local community to walk in obedience to the call to “go and make disciples?”
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Dwell is the new audio Bible app seeking to transform the way you experience Scripture. Visit dwellapp.io/journeywomen for 33% off an annual subscription.
HelloFresh is America’s #1 meal kit offering 10 free meals by going to HelloFresh.com/journeywomen10 and use code journeywomen10.
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!