Dec 9, 2019
On today’s episode we’re chatting with Sally Clarkson about gentleness. You guys know that sitting down with a seasoned mentor is one of my simple joys and today was no different! Sally and I talked about how gentle the Lord is with us, as his children. I asked Sally to join me in this particular conversation because I feel like she really exudes gentleness. You guys are going to hear her heart to come alongside women in whatever season they’re navigating and point them to Jesus.
Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
CONNECT WITH SALLY
• What is gentleness? How does the Bible describe gentleness?
• What is the ultimate expression of God’s gentleness?
• What areas of life do you find it difficult to be gentle with others?
• Who enables us to be gentle? What would that look like in practice?
• What will abiding in Christ look like for you this week?
T Bar M Camps in Texas is looking for college students who love Jesus and want to spend their summer making a difference in the lives of others. College students - make your summer matter! Go to tbarm.org/journeywomen to find out more info and apply today.
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!