Feb 10, 2020
On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast Hunter Beless interviews Kimberly Wootten and PaToya Hall about discipleship, specifically, the importance of seeking out life on life discipleship relationships over learning online. This is the first in a five episode series called “Keeping it Local: Leaning Into Discipleship in Your Local Context.”
RESOURCE FOR DISCIPLESHIP
Spiritual Mothering by Susan Hunt
• What does it mean to be a disciple of Christ?
• Where do you see the command to make disciples in Scripture?
• How has the Lord used Christian community to sharpen you, encourage you, and make you look more like Jesus?
• What are the barriers you’ve faced as a disciple of Christ?
• As a disciple of Christ, how you can further engage in your local community to walk in obedience to the call to “go and make disciples?”
Dwell is the new audio Bible app seeking to transform the way you experience Scripture. Visit dwellapp.io/journeywomen for 33% off an annual subscription.
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!