Nov 11, 2019
On today’s episode of the Journeywomen Podcast, we’re chatting with Colleen McFadden about patience. Colleen reminded us that patience is the fruit of the Spirit’s work in our lives, not a result of our own efforts. This entire conversation is saturated with Scripture. Colleen McFadden trains women Bible teachers with the Charles Simeon Trust, a ministry devoted to equipping the next generation of Bible expositors. She also serves as the Director of Women’s Ministry at her local church, Trinity Community Church, just outside Philadelphia. Colleen earned a BS in Business Administration from the University of Illinois and an MDiv from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. She serves on the board of Matthias Media, a ministry dedicated to raising up and resourcing disciple-makers.
Reading the Bible
Being in a Bible Study
A Praying Life by Paul Miller
How Long, Oh Lord? by Don Carson
A Small Book about a Big Problem by Ed Welch
CONNECT WITH COLLEEN
• What is patience and how does God perfectly display patience?
• How have you recently seen the patience of God in your life?
• What Scripture reference stood out to you the most during this discussion? Why?
• What could be at the root of your impatience?
• What encourages you to wait on the Lord?
• What will abiding in Christ look like for you this week?
Sol Planner is a gorgeous planner with beautifully designed pages that is hard-covered and spiral bound. Get yours today by going to SolPlanners.com and be sure to enter the promo code JOURNEY for free shipping on your order.
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!