Sep 30, 2019
On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast, we’re chatting with Ellen Dykas about sexual brokenness. This is a sensitive topic and Ellen, the Women’s Ministry Coordinator at Harvest USA, did such a beautiful job encouraging us with the hope of the gospel. Ellen Dykas received her MA in Biblical and Theological studies at Covenant Theological Seminary, Creve Coeur, MO. She also received a Graduate Certificate in Biblical Counseling from the Christian Counseling and Education Foundation (CCEF). Ellen delights in teaching God’s Word and coming alongside women in their spiritual journey.
Your Dating Relationship and Your Sexual Past by Ellen Dykas
Sexual Sanity for Women by Ellen Dykas
Sexual Sanity for Men by David White
God, You, & Sex: A Profound Mystery by David White
Openness Unhindered by Rosaria Butterfield
False Intimacy by Dr. Harry Schaumburg
On the Threshold of Hope by Diane Mandt Langberg
Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul Tripp
CONNECT WITH ELLEN
• What is brokenness and what does that look like in regard to our sexuality?
• How does the gospel redeem our brokenness?
• What should our response be when we find ourselves walking in sexual sin?
• How can you come alongside your sisters in Christ to encourage them to live in light of redemption when it comes to our sexuality?
• How do we live with hope while still experiencing temptation and wrestling with our flesh on this side of heaven?
• What are you going to do or implement as a result of what you’ve learned this week?
Backgate Prayers offers gorgeous sets of prayer cards for you to pray for your family. Visit them at backgateprayers.com and use the code JOURNEYWOMEN for a 10% discount through the month of October.
Follow Us: Instagram | Facebook
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!